This is from Political Outcast.

The media is living in a fantasy world where are the only news source.

The media thinks when the say something about an issue it is the final word.

The media is a lap-dog for Obama and the DemocRats.

They are disgraceful.

 

Congressional hearings are looking into the atrocity that took place in Benghazi, Libya. The State Department, in an unheard-of turnabout, refused to go quietly under the bus. Not only did they confirm that the incident was part of a coordinated attack, but they stoutly insisted that the tale told by the administration, that the “riot” was caused by rage generated by a three month-old video trailer, was not information they had and that this pretext was “not the conclusion we came to.”

Despite the best efforts of the president, Mrs. Clinton, and a complicit media, the State Department doesn’t seem to want to take this one for the “team.” Yes, unhappily for the members of the administration, try as they might, they are meeting some stubborn resistance. So, if not the State Department, where does this story come from? Why is this appalling cover-up still not being reported as such by a unified press?

There is no question that some of the media rats appear to be deserting the sinking ship Obama as fast as their little legs will carry them. Television pundits, in particular, are expressing “outrage” over the lies they have been broadcasting to the nation for weeks. And they are acting surprised and indignant. Ironically, it seems that the radio arm of network broadcast and the mainstream print media haven’t gotten the memo yet.

After Rush Limbaugh spent the first hour of his program going into the importance of this story on Wednesday, WABC radio news led off with this life and death account:

“Police are called to a fight that took place between Lindsay Lohan and her mother; there was no information about what the fight was about.”

Mr. Limbaugh suggests that the media are infuriated that they have been lied to. He questioned “how stupid do they have to be” to have bought it in the first place. That may be the wrong question. Clearly, the information was available had the press done its job instead of being enthusiastic stenographers for the administration. Their “indignation” just doesn’t ring true. So, the real question is not how stupid do they have to be; it’s “how stupid does the media think we are?”

FOX news broke the story of the real cause of the attacks weeks ago. Less than 24 hours after the attacks took place, in fact. Authorities up to and including the president of Libya confirmed that there were no demonstrations before the attack and no one in Libya had ever heard of the video that was reputed by our president to have caused the violence. On Wednesday, in front of Congress, Susan Lamb of the State Department admitted that multiple requests for protection by Mr. Chris Stevens, the U.S. ambassador to Libya, were denied prior to the physical attack. The reasons for the denial? Mr. Stevens apparently didn’t make a good enough case for his request. Ms. Lamb also said that the state department had “sufficient” assets in place. That must be a very hard sell to Mr. Stevens’ family and the families of the other three Americans who lost their lives that night.

The State Department claims the video, insulting to Islam, was not their story. Yet the United States ambassador to the United Nations, Susan Rice, affirmed that the video was the cause of “copycat” violence in Libya. She was plastered all the Sunday morning television shows, peddling the president’s take on the event, to anyone who would give her the time. Everyone in the mainstream media gave her the time. The president addressed the United Nations to perpetuate what had already been exposed as a lie, blaming the video and its “disgusting” message, claiming that United States policy had nothing to do with it.

So, again, where did the video trailer canard come from? It becomes increasingly difficult to believe that the president had nothing to do with it. Never mind that the culpable video had been posted on You Tube since June and was never noticed by anyone, anywhere. The president spent seventy thousand taxpayer dollars on an apology commercial, to run in Pakistan, forcing his pretext that the anti-Islamic video was the catalyst for brutality and he was not responsible for it.

The president is still hawking the absurd video yarn, apologizing, and still lying. Don’t take my word for it; ask the mother of one of the Benghazi dead, interviewed on CNN last night. Even the media, willing to confront the story, are now calling it a cover-up. The president has, since the uprisings in the Middle East and even as far as Asia, excused the terrorists because their “rage” is understandable. Understandable? The Muslim world understands that President Obama is weak and apologetic for America. This makes us vulnerable to more attacks.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2012/10/the-media-forgot-that-we-arent-stupid/#ixzz29K5Yx1iv

 

Advertisements